Get on the water!
Our ohana (family) consists of lifelong watermen and women who share a passion and respect for the ocean and all that lives within. We are here to help locals and visitors alike enjoy Hawaii’s waters while caring for its delicate balance.
Book online, right now!
We offer instant online booking for the following activities. You can book them online right now, or get in touch with us at 808.328.1234 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you’re looking for an activity not listed here, skip to below.
- Kayak Tours (Morning Magic, Midday Meander)
- Day at the Beach
- Wa’a Rides (Outrigger Canoe)
- Stand Up Paddleboard Lessons
Book by Phone, Email, or Form
To reserve any of the following, please give us a call at 808.328.1234, email at email@example.com or complete this form.
- Rentals (Snorkel, Stand Up Paddleboard, Kayak, Surfboard)
- Stand Up Paddle Tours
- Surfing Lessons
- Historic Hawaiian Sailing Adventure